Bear's Den

You have entered Bear's Den, a photographic journey into my life. I am a Mom of 6 wonderful kids, and a college student. Welcome to my blog.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Family Fun!

View this video montage created at One True Media
OUR FAMILY VACATION


We are home from our trip! The kids and I stayed in a little town called Intercourse, PA. (Yeah, that was interesting when I found myself lost and had to go into a gas station and announce "I'm looking for Intercourse.") It is right in the heart of the Pennsylvania Dutch Country. We got to see how the Amish live, share the roads with horses and buggies, and eat some great traditional home cooking. Our trip included Dutch Wonderland and Hershey Park. We had a lot of fun! Click the link above to view photos.

3 Comments:

At August 27, 2006 2:54 PM , Blogger Jenn said...

Looks like a great time! LOL about Intercourse. T is totally jealous (he just did a big report on Hershey). The girls were sitting here trying to name your kids as they popped up.

 
At August 27, 2006 3:12 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

My parents went there! I think the name is hillarious, esspecially since its where the Amish live! Glad you have fun!!

 
At August 27, 2006 11:43 PM , Blogger Tanya said...

That does look like TONS of fun!! I would have been WAY red in the face if I'd gotten lost and had to ask for Intercourse! LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home