Bear's Den

You have entered Bear's Den, a photographic journey into my life. I am a Mom of 6 wonderful kids, and a college student. Welcome to my blog.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

A fitting start


Welcome to Bear's Den!
My first blog, not my first attempt though I will admit. Maybe this time I will do it right. (haha) A fitting start to my blogspot, our trip to Bear Country! The kids and I went to Gettysburg, PA to check out Boyd's Bear Country. We had a blast. We had a picnic before going in, and then spent 3 hours looking at BEARS. What more can you ask for? It was a great day!

2 Comments:

At August 07, 2006 12:15 PM , Blogger Jenn said...

How cute! Looks like they had a great time!! Hope things are going well in the new house!!

 
At August 08, 2006 7:40 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

that looks like a blast! very fitting start :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home