Bear's Den

You have entered Bear's Den, a photographic journey into my life. I am a Mom of 6 wonderful kids, and a college student. Welcome to my blog.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

It's official...

I am a soccer-mom, van and all. OH my.
My best bud called me from Utah to ask me if I wanted a free van. uh YES. Her sister was giving away her old Dodge Caravan (1999) and I was the lucky recipient! We are all so excited to have a van, and seat belts that work, and SPACE! I have temporary tags on it and have driven it a couple times now, to what else? SOCCER. lol

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At October 25, 2007 10:54 PM , Blogger Bob said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of mini vans....I love 'em! So happy for you all--especially the working seatbelts :-)
Melissa

 
At October 26, 2007 8:28 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

Yay for a new mini van! I am so glad you got one :).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home