Bear's Den

You have entered Bear's Den, a photographic journey into my life. I am a Mom of 6 wonderful kids, and a college student. Welcome to my blog.

Sunday, December 09, 2007

D.C. field trip

We had the opportunity to go on a field trip to the Botanical Gardens in DC and see the National Tree. The kids had fun riding the bus and seeing the sights. They got to see vanilla and cocoa in it's natural form and thought that was pretty cool. The little ones enjoyed having their "teachers" there (pre-k, and FLT playgroup) and were excited to be on a "real" field trip.

1 Comments:

At December 09, 2007 9:41 PM , Blogger Jenn said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I've always wanted to visit "real" Botanical Gardens. One of my best friends worked for one in Australia, and it just looked SO awesome. And I've never been to DC either and would love to see everything there. :0)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home