Bear's Den

You have entered Bear's Den, a photographic journey into my life. I am a Mom of 6 wonderful kids, and a college student. Welcome to my blog.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Please send prayers for my niece

Born today 1/18/2008, she is a little 25 week preemie weighing in at 1 pound 12 ounces. Keep fighting little one, we love you!!
*UPDATED with more photos 2/9/2008*

6 Comments:

At January 18, 2008 11:58 PM , Blogger Bob said...

We will definitely be adding little Taylor to our prayers. What a sweetheart. She looks like a very strong little girl:-)
Bob & Melissa Brady

 
At January 19, 2008 7:34 PM , Blogger The Brewers said...

Give my love to Jessie. Taylor is beautiful and looks pretty fiesty- I know she will be OK.
Love, Amy Kelly & Kyra

 
At January 20, 2008 8:11 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

What a precious little miracle! Your all in my prayers.

 
At January 21, 2008 11:54 AM , Blogger Jen Trost said...

I'll keep Taylor Grace in my prayers. What a beautiful baby.

 
At January 22, 2008 1:16 PM , Blogger Jenn said...

So sweet. We'll be praying too, but it sounds like it's going really well. {{{HUGS}}} to all!

 
At January 28, 2008 5:11 PM , Blogger Kat said...

oh my gosh she is a pound less then Nick was. She is in our prayers. I'm going to the temple tomorrow and I will make sure taht I put her name in the prayer box.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home