Okay Kari- I had to peek at your blog for this very reason! I saw a graduation pic of you on Jenn's blog and couldn't BELIEVE how much better your son looks with his hair cut!! Seriously. It does wonders! What a handsome man you had under all that hair! :)
Btw- CONGRATULATIONS on your graduation AND.....the boyfriend! ;)
2 Comments:
Yay! Lol so not a fan of the shag look! I hope that means the style is finally dying out??
Okay Kari- I had to peek at your blog for this very reason! I saw a graduation pic of you on Jenn's blog and couldn't BELIEVE how much better your son looks with his hair cut!! Seriously. It does wonders! What a handsome man you had under all that hair! :)
Btw- CONGRATULATIONS on your graduation AND.....the boyfriend! ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home