You have entered Bear's Den, a photographic journey into my life. I am a Mom of 6 wonderful kids, and a college student. Welcome to my blog.
posted by out of hibernation @ 10:19 PM
Kari, Looks like you all our doing well! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas! Jake looks real good! I hear a new addition will be added to your family this new year. Take care and we send our love to from Utah.
Glad you got to do that. Looks like the kids enjoyed it! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
Kari, Looks like you all our doing well! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas! Jake looks real good! I hear a new addition will be added to your family this new year. Take care and we send our love to from Utah.
Glad you got to do that. Looks like the kids enjoyed it! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home