Bear's Den

You have entered Bear's Den, a photographic journey into my life. I am a Mom of 6 wonderful kids, and a college student. Welcome to my blog.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Back to School

Off to High School (9th), bright and early, *yawn* too early!












Looking forward to a FUN year in 7th grade!

















3rd grade, Here I come! Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

At August 29, 2006 9:56 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At August 29, 2006 10:07 PM , Blogger Sarah Braudaway-Clark said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At August 29, 2006 10:17 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At August 29, 2006 11:01 PM , Blogger Millionaira said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At August 29, 2006 11:39 PM , Blogger Emmers said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At August 31, 2006 10:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

your kids are getting soo big. And did Jake cut his hair? or is it just wet? they have dealt with a lot in the last year but I think they are handling well, I hope htey like their new school!
before you know it Ali will be in school.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home