Our New House!

We are getting settled in and loving our new home. It is so peaceful out here in the country! We love the views, the tranquility, just everything about it. We are very blessed to have found this great opportunity. It was a long hard process finding a place to rent. It took a solid month of countless phone calls, hours of driving, looking at properties, offering deals, writing letters, talking to people, and yes, begging, before we finally found one that worked out. I think all the disappoinments we experienced along the way and all the things that didn't work out just held us off to find this place. It is the perfect house, the perfect price, just... perfect! (and the perfect views!)

2 Comments:
It looks great! I hope things go great for you guys!!
I love the house!!! I love those rambler types!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home