Bear's Den

You have entered Bear's Den, a photographic journey into my life. I am a Mom of 6 wonderful kids, and a college student. Welcome to my blog.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Speaking of soccer

The last game of the season was today, unless you count the tournaments coming up. They beat the 2nd rated team today. They won 5, tied 2, and lost 1. (they are ranked 3rd, their only loss this season was to the #1 team, only by one point), the championships should be exciting. We had fun this season, the little girls were happy to have a duck pond and playground at the practice field, and I was glad to have picnic tables close by where I could do homework during those 2 hour long practices. lol I can't wait for the tournament... :O)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home