You have entered Bear's Den, a photographic journey into my life. I am a Mom of 6 wonderful kids, and a college student. Welcome to my blog.
posted by out of hibernation @ 11:22 PM
What a lovely princess. Happy birthday to her!
Kari,Your kids are growing up SO fast! I can't BELIEVE how fast time has flown by!! What a sweet little angel- happy birthday, princess!
Wow 3?? Really? Love the glass slippers!
Give her 3 big kisses for me!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
What a lovely princess. Happy birthday to her!
Kari,
Your kids are growing up SO fast! I can't BELIEVE how fast time has flown by!!
What a sweet little angel- happy birthday, princess!
Wow 3?? Really? Love the glass slippers!
Give her 3 big kisses for me!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home