Bear's Den

You have entered Bear's Den, a photographic journey into my life. I am a Mom of 6 wonderful kids, and a college student. Welcome to my blog.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The Views!




I took these from the backyard. Did I mention how much I love it here? It is soothing to my soul, the country calms me. Is that weird? oh well... I'm ok with weird.

6 Comments:

At August 08, 2006 6:49 PM , Blogger Jenn said...

Sooooooooo pretty!

 
At August 08, 2006 7:01 PM , Blogger Dixie Chic said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At August 08, 2006 7:03 PM , Blogger Katy said...

Gorgeous. I'm so glad you found a wonderful place for your family! You certainly deserve it!

 
At August 08, 2006 7:41 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

It really is beautiful. I am so excited for your new start!

 
At August 09, 2006 12:14 AM , Blogger Emmers said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At August 09, 2006 10:45 AM , Blogger Heidi said...

Do you have room for anyone else? Your views have put me in heaven. It's what I've always wanted in a view. I'm happy that you guys have something so beautiful to look at.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home