Bear's Den

You have entered Bear's Den, a photographic journey into my life. I am a Mom of 6 wonderful kids, and a college student. Welcome to my blog.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Mud bogging!


Having some fun in the rain and mud. One tip though, if your kid takes you on a dirtbike ride, don't wear sandals.
Do I look shell-shocked? I will find a way to show the video I took from the back of the bike and post that too. You can hear me scream. lol
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At September 01, 2006 11:13 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

Oh my gosh that looks like fun! How awesome of Jake to take you for a ride. Glad you had some fun!

 
At September 02, 2006 1:21 AM , Blogger Jenn said...

You guys are crazy! LOL

 
At September 03, 2006 3:31 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

you can share vidoes through youtube but it's kind of complicated to get it on to blogger. Let me know if you want to know how.

And before I read what you wrote I was thinking who wears sandles while on a dirt bike lol. At least you still have all your toes!

 
At September 07, 2006 10:09 PM , Blogger Dixie Chic said...

Gosh, Kari- you are so freakin' young looking! Jake is his momma's boy- that kid is the SPITTIN' image of you! What a cool son to take his mom dirt bikin'! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home