Bear's Den

You have entered Bear's Den, a photographic journey into my life. I am a Mom of 6 wonderful kids, and a college student. Welcome to my blog.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

First day of Pre-K

Ready for school!
Riding the bus! What a big girl.
(to answer a question: no that is not me helping her on the bus, it is the assistant to the bus driver. The pre-k kids ride with a driver and assistant to help them while on the bus. I was taking pictures, waving, and trying not to cry. lol) Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At September 06, 2006 1:54 PM , Blogger Jennica said...

Who told her she could grow up? She takes my breath away.

 
At September 07, 2006 10:11 PM , Blogger Dixie Chic said...

Wow! What's pre-K? Preschool? And she gets to ride a bus? Koby will be SO jealous! He's in preschool, too, but only the "joyschool" kind, where 6 of us mommies teach the kids. How FUN!!

 
At September 10, 2006 2:07 AM , Blogger Jenn said...

SOOO cute! I hope she had fun!!

 
At September 10, 2006 12:43 PM , Blogger Rachau said...

Really cute!I love her purple dress also!Is that you helpping her on the bus?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home