Bear's Den

You have entered Bear's Den, a photographic journey into my life. I am a Mom of 6 wonderful kids, and a college student. Welcome to my blog.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

The Petting Zoo

Bunnies for everyone! The kids liked the animals, even after the "bunny-b-tack" as "the victim" says. lol
Cute little goat and even cuter kids.
The Emu's liked "bling"! We found out right before this picture when it went for a dangling dogtag. (which is now hidden under his shirt)
Sad face. I love this face! She fell off the swing and was getting sympathy from her big brother. She uses the sad face to her advantage. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At September 16, 2006 5:08 PM , Blogger Dixie Chic said...

I agree- very cute kids. :) You can just feel the sweetness of Jake when you see him with Ali. I love Tai's new look! Very rockin'. And Nate- woohoo, what a handsome little devil!

We took our kids to the petting zoo around Easter time, and it's so cute to see how the kids take to the animals.

 
At September 16, 2006 5:09 PM , Blogger Dixie Chic said...

Okay. I can't believe I called her "Ali". Lol! CAIT. CAIT. CAIT is a cute little thing- I love the picture of Jake holding CAIT. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home