You have entered Bear's Den, a photographic journey into my life. I am a Mom of 6 wonderful kids, and a college student. Welcome to my blog.
Monday, October 16, 2006
Homecoming!
Freshmen wore red for the Pep rally, he left like this and came home with neon red hair as well. Their team won the Homecoming game, so YEAH for them. Ready for the Homecoming Dance, looking good.
Right on! Looks like he's going to a "Kiss" audition! HAHAHAHA!! I think it's really cool that he has so much school spirit. Try this out- our school mascot was the TROJANS! Hmmm....wonder what he'd do for my high school? R*O*F*L!
2 Comments:
WOO! Go....whatever-they-ares! Did he go with anymore in particular?
Right on! Looks like he's going to a "Kiss" audition! HAHAHAHA!! I think it's really cool that he has so much school spirit. Try this out- our school mascot was the TROJANS! Hmmm....wonder what he'd do for my high school? R*O*F*L!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home